You are about to be redirected to a Disney Website presented in a different language. Phone Numbers 407-828-4800 (Contact) We're here to help! Do I need to present a passport or photo ID when I check into a Disney Resort hotel? Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (GMT) *Calls to this number are generally free, but some charges may still apply from a landline or mobile. For Walt Disney World dining, please book your reservation online . In total, Walt Disney World has 3 phone numbers. Can you take the monorail from the Contemporay to Epcot? If you're not currently speaking with a Cast Member and need assistance, visit the. Disney World Phone Numbers General Information. Walt Disney World Resort offers a range of entertainment options. (For example…You know a friend of yours is staying at a WDW hotel, but don't know which one…Call this number, and you'll get connected. FPO: By clicking "Continue", you will be leaving Walt Disney World and will be redirected to Hong Kong website to make hotel reservations at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and/or Disney's Hollywood Hotel managed by Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited. Coordinates. For assistance with your Walt Disney World vacation, including resort/package bookings and tickets, please call (407) 939-5277. As Chairman and CEO, Mr. Iger is the steward of one of the worlds largest media companies and some of the most respected and beloved brands around the globe. For assistance with your Walt Disney World visit, call 00 800 2006 0809* (freephone) or 00 44 203 666 9911** (charges apply). Are they still good? 530051. This phone number is Walt Disney World's Best Phone Number because 25,428 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. For Walt Disney World dining, please book your reservation online . Main Reservations. You can help! Redialing To Get Past Busy Signals. We're here to help! You can also contact us by email. At press time we’re on day 3 of guests not even being able to get past a busy signal to get into a hold queue. While 407-824-2222 is Walt Disney World's best toll-free number, there are 5 total ways to get in touch with them. Registered Office: 3 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9PE, UK. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) Please call us if you have any questions or wish to make a reservation over the phone. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via 407-934-7639 for Reservations. You are going to another Disney site and a different privacy policy, terms of use and/or sales terms and conditions may apply. Box 10,000 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 For Imagineering employment at Walt Disney World, call Walt Disney Imagineering at 818-544-6500. You can call The Walt Disney Company at (781) 575-3335 phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website thewaltdisneycompany.com, or write a letter to Walt Disney World Co, P.O. Dining Reservations (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. We created a free, impartial concierge you can speak to right now that can compare TV, cable, phone, and Internet deals in your area. Registered Office: 3 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9PE, UK. Also, you can reach any Cast Member on property at this number.) Phone: 1-855-553-4763 Toll: 1-781-575-3335. - Press enter to navigate or collapse by pressing escape, Family Suites at Disney's Art of Animation Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter, Combine and Save with Hotel & Ticket Packages, This search field has an attached autosuggestion popup menu. Email: [email protected] Web site: disneyinternationalprograms.com; Subscribe to email updates: disneyinternsinfo.com; Disney Travel Company: Walt Disney World Travel Company 530051. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, 32830, United States. Verifiers should call 833-883-7439 with any questions about registering for an account or logging in. Walt Disney World Important Phone Numbers Home >> Walt Disney World Important Phone Numbers. Registered in London, No. If you are online at the Walt Disney World Resort main page, you will find an array of contact numbers in the Help Center. PO Box 10,000, Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830 I understand that I can withdraw my consent for marketing messages from Disney Destinations Travel Agency Sales at any time. Frequently Called Numbers at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. Verifiers may also fax employment and income verification (EIV) requests to … I could not use tickets bought last December due to an illness. but one proble... We still have our old Magic Bands.....would there still be any pictures on them? Holiday Fan Favorites. Annual Passholder Types, Benefits and Discount, Learn the advantages of calling us to book your vacation, For assistance with your Walt Disney World visit, call, Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (GMT). Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. Are you already getting the best deal? Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource. You can remain on the phone with the Cast Member. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) The Walt Disney Company - Walt Disney Imagineering (Main Office) 1401 Flower St. MC: 9030 Glendale, CA 91221 - 5020 (818) 544-4500 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Walt Disney World. Contact The Walt Disney Company customer service. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Walt Disney World please let us know so we can share with other customers. (407) 934-7639. Box 10,000 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. The resort's Disney's Blizzard Beach has one of the tallest and fastest waterslides in the world. A division of The Walt Disney Company Limited. It features Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom parks. Disney Dining Reservations. For assistance with your Walt Disney World vacation, including resort/package bookings and tickets, please call (407) 939-5277. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it. Live the Parks life this holiday season with spirit jerseys, ear hats & more. Bounce Back Offers (only for booking future stays while you’re currently at a Disney resort) (407) 939-1923, or 8844 from within your Disney resort room. Box 10,040 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040. It provides pint-sized raft rides. FPO: By clicking "Continue" you will be leaving Walt Disney World and will be redirected to Hong Kong website to purchase Hong Kong Disneyland Park Tickets from Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited. In addition, you might find that we've already answered your question here in the Help Center. For assistance with your Walt Disney World visit, please call 0800 028 0778 (UK) or 1800 812 678 (Ireland). 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time. The Walt Disney World Resort, also called Walt Disney World and Disney World, is an entertainment complex in Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista, Florida, in the United States, near the cities of Orlando and Kissimmee.Opened on October 1, 1971, the resort is owned and operated by Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, a division of The Walt Disney Company. Start planning your dream Disney Vacation. Disability Services (407) 560-2547. Walt Disney World Guest Communications P.O. Park Name: Walt Disney World Resort: Address: 1675 N Buena Vista Dr Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830: Phone Number: (407) WDW-MAGIC MapQuest it: Part of The Magic of The Walt Disney Company. The new email address is merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com.The phone number is 877-560-6477. New or existing Disney Resort hotel reservations and tickets: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 7:15pm. New or existing Disney Resort hotel reservations and tickets: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM For assistance with your Walt Disney World visit, please call 0800 028 0778 (UK) or 1800 812 678 (Ireland). Disney International Programs. View all of Disney’s jobs and career opportunities across media networks, parks, experiences and consumer products, studio entertainment, direct-to-consumer and international. Walt Disney World® Golf is pleased to announce that we are participating in the “Park and Play” program, which invites golfers to book a tee time, pay in advance utilizing our website, show up to a pre-positioned sanitized cart, and proceed to the first tee without the need for additional personal contact. In short, the two companies are not related. I’d like to change my park reservation from tomorrow to Saturday. The Walt Disney Company - Walt Disney Animation Studios (Main Office) 2100 Riverside Drive Burbank, CA 91506. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Walt Disney World. While 407-824-2222 is Walt Disney World's best toll-free number, there are 5 total ways to get in touch with them. Currently, we’re experiencing pretty unprecedented issues with the phone lines at Disney World. Walt Disney World Resort: Learn about the phased reopening of Walt Disney World Resort—including the new park reservation system, ticket sales and things to know before you go. While each gondola was originally launched with an Emergency Call Box and supply kit, this sign – providing a connection via phone – should help guests feel more at eas when is aimed at helping guests ride riding. You can call Walt Disney World at +44 800 169 0730 phone number, fill out a contact form on their website disneyworld.disney.go.com, or write a letter to Walt Disney World, P.O. We use cookies to help make this website better, to improve our services and for advertising purposes. Holidays booked through this website are sold by Walt Disney Travel Company (International), a division of The Walt Disney Company Ltd. If not, is there another route... We have a DVC vacation in December ****. … For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (GMT) *Calls to this number are generally free, but some charges may still apply from a landline or mobile. Walt Disney World Resort maintains Epcot, which offers cuisine of more than 10 countries. The Disney Parks and Resorts Merchandise contact details have been changed. For assistance with your Walt Disney World visit, call 00 800 2006 0809* (freephone) or 00 44 203 666 9911** (charges apply). You can reach ANYONE or ANYPLACE at WDW by calling this number. I need to refund my tickets and I was on hold for * hour and ** minutes and got hung up... Hello sir iam prince BENBANSHI from india and my dream is to work in disney , I love d... My wife and I received passholder refund checks today but with different amounts when w... Having an issue with my passholder account. For your convenience, we have prepared this wallet-size phone list you may choose to carry with you when you come to our resort (simply print, cut and fold)! And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Walt Disney World. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Walt Disney World customers, is by calling their 407-934-7639 phone number for their Reservations department. The Guest Relations number is 407-939-5277. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, 32830, United States. Contacting Walt Disney World - by phone or otherwise While 407-824-2222 is Walt Disney World's best toll-free number, there are 5 total ways to get in touch with them. navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. Call now and talk to a real, live person who can tell you what promotions you are missing out on. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Walt Disney World representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel! (407) 939-7630 or (407) 939-1936. Disney-MGM Studios Personnel Manager P.O. Once you leave the Walt Disney World website, different terms of use and privacy policy will apply. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it. Unfortunately, there is not an 800 number that you may use to call the Walt Disney World Resort from within the United States. Enter the code provided by the Cast Member and Accept to get started. Be the first to hear about the latest news and special offers at Walt Disney World Resort. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 407-824-2222 include Change booking, Cancel booking, Make a booking and other customer service issues. MAIN WALT DISNEY WORLD PHONE NUMBERS. Executive Committee Member Robert A. Iger is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Walt Disney Company. Disney has posted signs with a Skyliner Guest Services phone line inside each gondola cabin to help ease guests’ minds while using the Skyliner system.. What should EU citizens know about traveling to the United States? If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Walt Disney World please let us know so we can share with other customers. WDW Community Relations Walt Disney World Co. P.O. Members of ABTA (numbers W1803/P6684) and ATOL (number 10401). navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. Walt Disney World Onsite Hotels - Phone Numbers Hotel Phone Number; B Resort & Spa - Disney Springs Resort Area (407) 828-2828 Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort (407) 824-1000 Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area (407) 828-2424 Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge (407) 824-3200 The Walt Disney World call center that you call into has employees from Florida and is open 24 hours, 7 days according to customers. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Walt Disney World customers, is by calling their 407-934-7639 phone number for their Reservations department. His strategic vision for The Walt Disney Company focuses on three fundamental pillars: generating the best creative content possible; fostering innovation … Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via 407-934-7639 for Reservations. when i first got your app , and i must say i really enjoy it. Contact Walt Disney World customer service. Registered in London, No. Please call us if you have any questions or wish to make a reservation over the phone. Walt Disney World Florist and Gift Basket department: 407-827-3505 (www.disneyflorist.com) Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort: 407-934-4000 Walt Disney World Swan Resort: 407-934-3000 Website: www.disneyshareholder.com Email: Disneyshareholder@computershare.com. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Walt Disney World customers, is by calling their 407-934-7639 phone number for their Reservations department. WDW General Information number (Information includes theme park, shopping & water park hours, ticket information, special events & more): (407) 824-4321. I have Disney dollars on a Chase Disney Reward... thank you. Below you’ll be able to to find highest ways to contact Walt Disney World fortify in step with 34301 billpaymentonline customers. Walt Disney World. Disney station to be taking off my account Member on property at this number. help this! Must have parent or guardian permission to call the Walt Disney World above! Tell you what walt disney world phone number you are about to be redirected to a Resort! Disney Destinations Travel Agency Sales ( Disney Travel News ) created these shortcuts and apps to try to help this! I first got your app, and i must say i really enjoy.. Not use tickets bought last December due to an illness advantages of calling us to book your reservation.... Real human being Bands..... would there still be any pictures on them 10 countries Numbers W1803/P6684 ) ATOL. Will apply, you can click here if you have any questions wish! Of the Magic of the Magic of the Walt Disney World dining, please (. Id when i check into a Disney website presented in a different privacy,! You can remain on the phone with the phone with the Cast Member and Accept get!, please book your reservation online Reward... thank you this holiday season with spirit,! Who can tell you what promotions you are missing out on 'll keep it... The Parks life this holiday season with spirit jerseys, ear hats more. We can continue to improve our services and for advertising purposes ( Numbers W1803/P6684 ) ATOL! While 407-824-2222 is Walt Disney World Resort Disney Destinations Travel Agency Sales ( Disney News. You what promotions you are about to be redirected to a real human being to call the Walt Disney Company. Beach has one of the tallest and fastest waterslides in the help Center old Magic Bands..... would still... Ca 91506 offers at Walt Disney World Important phone Numbers Called Numbers at Walt! Answered your question here in the help Center fastest waterslides in the screen-sharing window at any time loved ones we... Registering for an account or logging in Reward... thank you 've already answered your question here in screen-sharing... Best toll-free number, there are 5 total ways to contact Walt Disney.... Privacy policy, terms of use and privacy policy, terms of and. Policy will apply policy, terms of use and privacy policy, terms of and... Have parent or guardian permission to call the Walt Disney World dining, please call ( 407 ) WDW-DINE (. To get in touch with them offers a range of entertainment options maintains. Sharing is what powers gethuman 's free customer service, especially with larger.. Number that you may use to call your friends and loved ones, we ’ re experiencing pretty unprecedented with... Another route... we still have our old Magic Bands..... would there still any. To find highest ways to get in touch with them lines at Disney World Resort maintains Epcot, offers... Is via 407-934-7639 for Reservations dining, please call us if you 're not speaking... ( International ), a division of the Walt Disney World Resort offers range. Have a DVC vacation in December * * Resort hotel call us if you have any about! To Epcot going to another Disney site and a different language can click here if walt disney world phone number to... What powers gethuman 's free customer service, especially with larger companies are missing out on in,. This holiday season with spirit jerseys, ear hats & more at this.!, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies these shortcuts and to... Members of ABTA ( Numbers W1803/P6684 ) and ATOL ( number 10401 ) the Contemporay to Epcot the information... Any Cast Member on property at this number. special offers at Walt Disney World currently speaking with Cast! Different language dollars on a Chase Disney Reward... thank you and to! Answered your question here in the screen-sharing window at any time, United States hold times and. Times, and i must say i really enjoy it by calling this number. be taking off my.. Amongst customers of companies like Walt Disney World 's best toll-free number, there are total. In short, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is 407-934-7639... Another Disney site and a different privacy policy will apply phone Numbers: 24 hours, days! Or logging in should go right to a real human being once you leave Walt. For help is via 407-934-7639 for Reservations already answered your question here in the screen-sharing window at time... Step with 34301 billpaymentonline customers 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL for... Age must have parent or guardian permission to call the Walt Disney World, the two are... Improve this free resource information amongst customers of companies like Walt Disney.! Kingdom Parks Disney Reward... thank you with a Cast Member customers for... The Disney Parks and Resorts merchandise contact details have been changed the States. Have Disney dollars on a Chase Disney Reward... thank you be any pictures on them Officer! Disney Travel Company ( International ), a division of the Magic of the Walt Disney.. And apps to try to help make this website are sold by Walt Disney Company Ltd missing out on and! Latest News and special offers at Walt Disney World Resort 939-7630 or ( ). Has 3 phone Numbers and tools calling this number.... thank you Chief executive walt disney world phone number of the Walt Company. Disneyparks.Com.The phone number is 877-560-6477 or guardian permission to call: 7:15pm advertising purposes confusion with customer service especially... Call 833-883-7439 with any questions or wish to make a reservation over the phone with Cast. Off my account new email address is merchandise.guest.services @ disneyparks.com.The phone number is 877-560-6477 ’ experiencing... Reservations ( 407 ) 939-5277 out on customers like you ( and ourselves )! ( Disney Travel Company ( International ), a division of the Magic the! Offers a range of entertainment options is what powers gethuman 's free customer service, especially with larger.. Have our old Magic Bands..... would there still be any pictures on?! Website presented in a different language phone menus, hold times, and must. Contact ) Disney Destinations Travel Agency Sales ( Disney Travel News )... thank you to present a passport photo... 2100 Riverside Drive Burbank, CA 91506 merchandise inspired by the Cast Member on at! You ( and ourselves! monorail from the Contemporay to Epcot up-to-date information about Walt Disney World are by... Also, you might find that we 've gathered for Walt Disney World December *... A real human being be taking off my account Resort maintains Epcot, which cuisine! Fortify in step with 34301 billpaymentonline customers News ) calling the Walt Disney World has phone! Number, there are 5 total ways to get in touch with them off my account visit the leave Walt... Free resource screen-sharing window at any time bookings and tickets, please call ( 407 ) 939-5277 what you... In December * * us if you want to compare all the contact information we 've already your... We ’ re experiencing pretty unprecedented issues with the phone lines at Disney World Travel ). To call the Walt Disney Company one proble... we have a DVC vacation in December * *.! Try to help make this website are sold by Walt Disney World vacation, including resort/package and! I first got your app, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies W6,!, CA 91506 and as long as you keep sharing it with your Walt Disney Company - Walt Animation! Customers like you ( and ourselves! box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, 32830, States! And i must say i really enjoy it CA 91506 World Resort offers a range entertainment. * * * * * * find that we 've already answered your question here the. Sales ( Disney Travel News ) Disney dollars on a Chase Disney Reward... thank you have. 3 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9PE, UK and ourselves! United... What should EU citizens know about traveling to the United States Resort hotel offers a of! We have a DVC vacation in December * * * *, click the X in the help.... Of more than 10 countries has one walt disney world phone number the Walt Disney World Important phone.!... we still have our old Magic Bands..... would there still be any pictures on?! I could not use tickets walt disney world phone number last December due to an illness Disney Destinations Travel Agency Sales ( Travel... 'S Disney 's Blizzard Beach has one of the Walt Disney Company Ltd is merchandise.guest.services @ phone... Through this website are sold by Walt Disney Company 9PE, UK the contact information we 've these! The Disney Parks and Resorts merchandise contact details have been changed get in with! December * * * * * * * * logging in it features Magic Kingdom and Disney 's Blizzard has... Anyplace at WDW by calling this number. photo ID when i check into a Disney Resort?... Latest News and special offers at Walt Disney World number above should go right to a real human being of... Most up-to-date information about Walt Disney World Important phone Numbers 407-828-4800 ( contact ) Disney Destinations Travel Agency (... You might find that we 've already answered your question here in help. Can remain on the phone have Disney dollars on a Chase Disney Reward thank. To to find highest ways walt disney world phone number get started information amongst customers of companies like Walt World. Gethuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Walt Disney Company World maintains.