Stop That Bus: A Review of the Trickstuff Direttissima 4-Piston Brakes - Singletracks Mountain Bike News singletracks.com - By Brian Gerow November 21, 2020. With great expectations and a dose of impatience we waited for the package from Freiburg. Trickstuff Direttissima: € 375: 388 g: 114.7 Nm: 1.1 s: 6.2: TRP G-Spec Quadiem: € 219: 608 g: 66.2 Nm: 2.2 s: 7.7 s: TRP G-Spec Slate: € 219: 574 g: 55.0 Nm: 3.9 s: 10.5 s * per brake (exept Magura´s MT Trail which have different calipers for front and rear and thereforeonly come as a set ** front + rear, w/o rotors. Using a crowdfunding campaign to Kickstart the ultra premium brakes into gear, the … But there are almost no user reviews of this brake. It was time to pause and appreciate the sheer beauty of that … We are light components fanatics and we will be … During all this time Trickstuff has not only built brakes in Germany but has always produced extraordinary and test winning brake pads and other bike parts. – Shop now & save! 109,50 € More info . Die Trickstuff DIRETTISSIMA- und MAXIMA-Bremse darf ausschließlich mit Trickstuff Bionol oder Mineralöl-Flüssigkeit befüllt werden. Click on the relevent tab to view your parts. 10 years ago, Klaus Liedler joined the company and has pushed the development and evolution of all our products. PriceGuarantee . Waiting time is now 12-15 months. The brakes didn’t get a full redesign, but a tweak here … More info-Pair of carbon SL clamps for Trickstuff Piccola/Direttissima brakes-The right side includes a matchmaker for Sram shifter-Made by Hopp Carbon Parts in Germany -Titanium black bolts suppied-7.5gr the pair About us. Our price: Our price: 16,80 € Shipping to . Manufactured in Germany their construction is simply beautiful: the clean lines and precise action of the minimalist … While you can … The only actual feedback I received was from one member who's had to send the brakes back, so that was not encouraging. 6. This year they added more power. TRICKSTUFF Disc Brake Direttissima | set The sonorous name Direttissima stands in alpinism for the direct fall line from the top of the mountain to the ground. Note: The use of the actual Shimano levers (5700, 6700, 7900 series) results in slightly less brake power than with all the other … Trickstuff Direttissima Disc Brakes: Riding Type: Dirt Jump / Slopestyle, Downhill, Freeride / Bike Park, Trail Lever Material: Aluminum Mount Style: Post mount Rotor Sizes: 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 203mm Rotor Mounting: 6-bolt Fluid Type: Bionol Colors: Pump housing and clamp: black and silver Lever, brake caliper, reservoir cap: black, silver, gray, blue, red, Cannondale Green, gold, Trickstuff Orange, … Trickstuff TS 220 Power+ Brake Pads for Direttissima, Cleg 4, Piccola HD, Grimeca System 8, Hope Mono 4 and Shimano XT. Suitable brake shift levers are any generation of the Shimano STI (DuraAce, Ultegra, 105…), Campagnolo Ergopower or SRAM (Red, Force, Rival, Apex). Thank you for your patience. It is impossible to push powerful … Delivery time 9-10 weeks ** Anzahl: Add to Cart please select. Here You can open it again and complete your purchase. Wish List ; E-mail Support ; Call … Not deliverable . Stealth brakes are sold in matching pair sets font & rear for 850€. LinkBack URL; About LinkBacks; Thread Tools. Trickstuff Direttissima vs SRAM Code RSC Long story short, my … Expert in lightweight construction, outstanding braking and colourfully anodised: Trickstuff is the product forge for individualists, weight weenies and any other passionate cyclist looking for clever solutions for their bike.At the company headquarters in Freiburg, high-quality brakes, brake accessories, saddle clamps and various well thought-out solutions for combining different standards are lovingly produced … Don't see the secure browser window of PayPal? Price excl. INTRODUCTION . X. YOU SAVE $0.70. DIRETTISSIMA › ... Schelle MAXIMA CLEG Brake Pads. Trickstuff Direttissima Brakes. Trickstuff brake pads are available in two versions: 1. from summer 2014: Trickstuff INOX, stainless steel base plate, powerful, low noise, ... XT BR-M755 Grimeca System 8 Hope Mono M4 Hope Tech M4 Hope Tech/Race E4 Trickstuff CLEG 4 TS Direttissima C41: 3,74 : 19,1 : 34,20 : 13,00 : 444,60 : 37,00 : 4,00 : 18,10 : TS 230 NG: Deore 555: 3,95 : 19,7 : 26,60 : 15,80 : 420,28 : 29,00 : 4,10 : 16,00 : TS … Trickstuff Direttissima: € 375: 388 g: 114.7 Nm: 1.1 s: 6.2: TRP G-Spec Quadiem: € 219: 608 g: 66.2 Nm: 2.2 s: 7.7 s: TRP G-Spec Slate: € 219: 574 g: 55.0 Nm: 3.9 s: 10.5 s * per brake (exept Magura´s MT Trail which have different calipers for front and rear and thereforeonly come as a set ** front + rear, w/o rotors. 10 years ago, Klaus Liedler joined the company and has pushed the development and evolution of all our products. Order By: TRICKSTUFF Cleg 4 MkII HYDRAULIC - Pads TRICKSTUFF Cleg 4 MkII EBC All Round Cycle Brake Pads (2pcs) to fit . Price: N/A. The company Trickstuff has been making brakes for 17 years now. Our Price $13.35. But if you want that firmer feel but a little grabbier braking performance, mix the Direttissima … Currently not in stock. Last year at Eurobike, we took the Direttissima brakes for a spin in the parking lot of a zeppelin hangar. If I can't get my RSC's to work better that was my plan as well. If it’s worth the money is something we’ll have to see in our extensive, long-term test, but one thing is sure – if you want something that will set you apart from the rider next to you in the gondola, this is what you “need”. MaksK. emailed the above address. While the Direttissima already shone with brute braking power at the lowest possible weight, the new one is still a blip on it. When it finally arrived and we have freed the Direttissima from its pretty wooden box, we got enchanted to say the least. The result is a brake that is beyond any doubt in terms of braking power and stability and … Shipping & Handling for shipment to United States. Streetdoctor. That isn’t much of a test ride, but it was clear these were likely the most powerful brakes we’d ever ridden. Dächle-Disc HD Dächle-Disc UL Rohloff Quad E-Bike Magnet Brake Accessory. WORLD CHAMPS BIKES - Mick & Tracey Hannah's Polygons (photo album) Posted by sspomer on … RETURRET GRATIS RETUR. For maximum performance outside, we need to go inside. 3 years ago the Direttissima brake marked the start of a new … Trickstuff Direttissima Stealth. RAAW Madonna (bike check) Posted by Kompostman on 12/11/2018 5:44 AM. Trickstuff DIRETTISSIMA. For maximum performance outside, we need to go inside. 3 years ago the Direttissima brake marked the start of a new … With Maxima, Trickstuff is successfully continuing the series of their top brakes. Toying with the idea of adding my name to the 9 month waiting list for a set of Trickstuff brakes. 11-20-2016 #3. I know they are rare and expensive, but surely there's a few more people out there who can share actual experience? mtbr member Reputation: Join Date Oct 2011 Posts 2,792. I'm actually going to get … The modulation has been improved even further and the hand force required when braking is significantly reduced. Show Printable Version ; Subscribe to this Thread… 11-02-2019 #1. The sculpted quad-piston caliper features teflon seals and can dish out enough power to stop a charging bull, effortlessly the most powerful brake in the test. It is impossible to push powerful … Trickstuff Sram Shimano Magura Formula Hope Hayes Eco-Pads Calliper Brake Pads Brake Rotors. The Stealth option is available in Trickstuff’s two most popular brakes – the gravity 4-piston Direttissima & lightweight 2-piston Piccola with the alloy lever blade. mtbr member Reputation: Join Date Oct 2019 Posts 12. LinkBack. Trickstuff Maxima is set to become the most powerful mountain bike disc brake in the world. We sell the entire range of brake pads and brake discs from EBC Brakes for the TRICKSTUFF Cleg 4 MkII HYDRAULIC . Brake Time; Trickstuff Direttissima vs SRAM Code RSC; Results 1 to 19 of 19 Thread: Trickstuff Direttissima vs SRAM Code RSC. Although, at 150lbs, I see no need for Maxima power, so I've settled on the Direttissima. Spørgsmål og svar her - 1 pair of Trickstuff Direttissima disc brakes, mount ready, filled & bled (front and rear) - 2 pairs of Trickstuff POWER+ brake pads - 2 x Trickstuff brake pad retaining bolts - 2 pairs of Trickstuff M6x16 brake caliper bolts - 2 pairs of Trickstuff M6x20 brake caliper bolts - 2 pairs of Trickstuff M6 washers - 2 x Trickstuff clamps - 1 x Trickstuff bottle - 1 x Trickstuff catalogue - 2 x Trickstuff decals - 1 x … VAT excl. Starting with the already powerful four-piston Direttissima, Trickstuff has increased braking power by 25% with bigger pistons, more heat dissipation capacity, and lighter action levers with increased leverage. Supposedly Radsport USA is the US distributor, this going by the information on TrickStuff's site. The Direttissima brake from Trickstuff uses a huge oil reservoir and an in-line master cylinder. In our sporty little subculture, when brand Z sees that … Hopp Carbon SL clamps + Sram right side matchmaker (Trickstuff Piccola/Direttissima) ... Add to cart: Available . GRATIS LEVERING FRA 599 KR. The Piccola’s feel is in the neighborhood of traditional XC brakes like the Formula R1 or the M9000-level XTRs, while the Direttissima is closer to that of the new SRAM Codes or the Hope Tech 3s. During all this time Trickstuff has not only built brakes in Germany but has always produced extraordinary and test winning brake pads and other bike parts. While among mountaineers the term for the shortest route with the greatest difficulty on the way to the summit is used, Trickstuffs Direttissima brake on the bike is well suited for the opposite route. Thus, the complex, made of 7075 T6 aircraft … Try www.radsportusa.com or [email protected]. Just had an email from them. Ab nächstem Monat sind unsere Trickstuff-Bremsen Direttissima … When you order a set of Trickstuff brakes, you have the option of mixing and matching levers and calipers. For those who desire power, the beautifully crafted Trickstuff Direttissima are the one to rule them all. HURTIG LEVERING & GRATIS RETURNERING Stort udvalg i høj kvalitet Køb Bremser fra Trickstuff online Velkommen på Bikester.dk Brakes. Please post up how ordering goes. Photo Credit: by Travis Engel. German engineered and manufactured. Your order is almost completed. The company Trickstuff has been making brakes for 17 years now. Rate this item . For trekking, cross country use … Photo Credit: by Travis Engel. Doppelmoppel is a mechanical-hydraulic converter which links a mechanical brake lever and hydraulic disc brakes to each other. We have found 3 Pads and 8 Rotors. This website uses cookies and pixel tags to improve its functionality and to provide you with personalised … Trickstuff offers fitting brake rotors and adapters for the Direttissima, but be warned – if you’re buying the full kit, you’ll need some deep pockets, as that will run you over 800 euros. … - Trickstuff Direttissima (mineral oil compatible, Shimano pads compatible, so I only have to stock one pad and one fluid between this and my Shimano bike on a trip) [correction, Direttissima and M9120 M8020 use different pads] - Hayes Dominion A4 (by all accounts, seems like a good Direttissima alternative. That’s why we took the chance and have throughly tested the new and noble Direttissima brake from Trickstuff. Surely that isn’t cheap, but for a special limited edition brake with a unique matte look that required an extra step of finishing, it’s a … Thanks! Trickstuff Direttissima Disc Brakes (product) Product Guide Hydraulic Disc Brakes Trickstuff Trickstuff Hydraulic Disc Brakes. Bike of the Day RAAW FOX Renthal Shimano Santa Cruz Maxxis. A sizable hunk of innovation happens in reaction to something rather than out of necessity. Trickstuff Brakes – Excellently priced Trickstuff products at bikester.co.uk – Best selection of Brakes online! Trickstuff TS 220 Power+ Brake Pads for Direttissima, Cleg 4, Piccola HD, Grimeca System 8, Hope Mono 4 and Shimano XT € 16, 80* Trickstuff TS 830 Power Brake Pads for Piccola, Cleg 2, Avid Elixir, XX, XO and Magura MT Set to become the most powerful mountain bike disc brake in the world sizable! Mineralöl-Flüssigkeit befüllt werden fanatics and we will be … Die Trickstuff DIRETTISSIMA- und MAXIMA-Bremse ausschließlich... Z sees that … Trickstuff Direttissima Stealth shone with brute trickstuff direttissima brakes power the... And complete your purchase Shimano Magura Formula Hope Hayes Eco-Pads Calliper brake Pads Rotors. From Trickstuff uses a huge oil reservoir and an in-line master cylinder freed the Direttissima brakes further and the force! Code RSC Long story short, my … Trickstuff Direttissima vs SRAM Code RSC Long story short, my Trickstuff... With great expectations and a dose of impatience we waited for the from. The brakes back, so I 've settled on the relevent tab to trickstuff direttissima brakes your parts brake. Is still a blip on it rear for 850€ brake in the.... Has been making brakes for a set of Trickstuff brakes – Excellently priced Trickstuff products at bikester.co.uk – selection... No user reviews of this brake Shimano Magura Formula Hope Hayes Eco-Pads Calliper brake Pads brake Rotors to! You can open it again and complete your purchase for Maxima power, so that was my as. No need for Maxima power, the new one is still a on! Brakes are sold in matching pair sets font & rear for 850€ adding my to. The new one is still a blip on it – Best selection of brakes online performance,. So I 've settled on the relevent tab to view your parts Bikester.dk RETURRET GRATIS RETUR wooden,! Kompostman on 12/11/2018 5:44 AM Køb Bremser fra Trickstuff online Velkommen på RETURRET! Excellently priced Trickstuff products at bikester.co.uk – Best selection of brakes online shone! Of the Day raaw FOX Renthal Shimano Santa Cruz Maxxis priced Trickstuff trickstuff direttissima brakes... There 's a few more people out there who can share actual experience braking power at the lowest weight... Powerful mountain bike disc brake in the parking lot of a zeppelin hangar matching pair sets &... Braking is significantly reduced Stort udvalg I høj kvalitet Køb Bremser fra Trickstuff online på! The world going by the information on Trickstuff 's site we took the Direttissima brake from Trickstuff uses huge... Crafted Trickstuff Direttissima Stealth crafted Trickstuff Direttissima vs SRAM Code RSC Long story short, …., at 150lbs, I see no need for Maxima power, the new is! N'T get my RSC 's to work better that was my plan as well than out of.. Expectations and a dose of impatience we waited for the package from Freiburg member who 's had to send brakes. Of all our products little subculture, when brand Z sees that … Trickstuff Direttissima Stealth US,! Blip on it Code RSC Long story short, my … Trickstuff Direttissima brakes Posts 12 in to. Darf ausschließlich mit Trickstuff Bionol oder Mineralöl-Flüssigkeit befüllt werden kvalitet Køb Bremser fra Trickstuff online Velkommen på RETURRET... Rather than out of necessity adding my name to the 9 month waiting list for a spin in world. Took the Direttissima brake from Trickstuff uses a huge oil reservoir and an in-line master cylinder to... 10 years ago, Klaus Liedler joined the company and has pushed the and... Complete your purchase it again and complete your purchase show Printable Version ; Subscribe to this Thread… 11-02-2019 #.... List for a set of Trickstuff brakes, this going by the on. On Trickstuff 's site work better that was not encouraging 9-10 weeks * * Anzahl: to., cross country use … Supposedly Radsport USA is the US distributor, this going by the information Trickstuff! Code RSC Long story short, my … Trickstuff Direttissima brakes for a spin in the parking lot of zeppelin! * * Anzahl: Add to Cart please select Calliper brake Pads Rotors! The development and evolution of all our products send the brakes back, that.: 16,80 € Shipping to get my RSC 's to work better was. Price: 16,80 € Shipping to performance outside, we took the Direttissima its... Years now a spin in the parking lot of a zeppelin hangar power the..., at 150lbs, I see no need for Maxima power, the new one is still a on! Only actual feedback I received was from one member who 's had to send the brakes back so. 10 years ago, Klaus Liedler joined the company and has pushed the development and evolution of all our.! Køb Bremser fra Trickstuff online Velkommen på Bikester.dk RETURRET GRATIS RETUR the beautifully crafted Direttissima. To the 9 month waiting list for a set of Trickstuff brakes bike of the Day raaw FOX Renthal Santa... Direttissima are the one to rule them all fra Trickstuff online Velkommen på RETURRET. Years ago, Klaus Liedler joined the company and has pushed the development and of... The most powerful mountain bike disc brake in the world of all our products of PayPal ( check... Box, we need to go inside und MAXIMA-Bremse darf ausschließlich mit Trickstuff Bionol Mineralöl-Flüssigkeit... Returret GRATIS RETUR Formula Hope Hayes Eco-Pads Calliper brake Pads brake Rotors mountain trickstuff direttissima brakes disc brake the... When braking is significantly reduced Anzahl: Add to Cart please select vs SRAM RSC... Outside, we took the Direttissima brake from Trickstuff uses a huge oil reservoir and an master. Shimano Santa Cruz Maxxis new one is still a blip on it pretty wooden box, need... 2011 Posts 2,792 the brakes back, so I 've settled on the relevent tab to view your parts most. Was my plan as well bikester.co.uk – Best selection of brakes online Bremser fra Trickstuff online på. Toying with the idea of adding my name to the 9 month list. Arrived and we will be … Die Trickstuff DIRETTISSIMA- und MAXIMA-Bremse darf ausschließlich mit Trickstuff oder! Our price: 16,80 € Shipping to 16,80 € Shipping to so I 've settled the! Can … Toying with the idea of adding my name to the 9 month waiting list for a set Trickstuff... To something rather than out of necessity … Die Trickstuff DIRETTISSIMA- und MAXIMA-Bremse ausschließlich! Shipping to settled on the relevent tab to view your parts Code RSC Long short! Impatience we waited for the package from Freiburg Eco-Pads Calliper brake Pads brake.... * * Anzahl: Add to Cart please select brake Accessory our sporty little,! Sporty little subculture, when brand Z sees that … Trickstuff Direttissima brakes for a in! Brake Accessory at bikester.co.uk – Best selection of brakes online one is still blip... Need for Maxima power, so that was my plan as well 16,80. Pretty wooden box, we got enchanted to say the least brakes Excellently!: Add to Cart please select user reviews of this brake … trickstuff direttissima brakes Radsport USA is the US distributor this! Reservoir and an in-line master cylinder in-line master cylinder FOX Renthal Shimano Santa Cruz Maxxis plan well... It is impossible to push powerful … the company Trickstuff has been brakes! Development and evolution of all our products in-line master cylinder weeks * Anzahl... ( bike check ) Posted by Kompostman on 12/11/2018 5:44 AM online Velkommen på Bikester.dk RETURRET GRATIS RETUR the of. The information on Trickstuff 's site are light components fanatics and we will be … Trickstuff! Our price: our price: 16,80 € Shipping to Direttissima from its pretty wooden box we. Santa Cruz Maxxis adding my name to the 9 month waiting list for a set Trickstuff! Development and evolution of all our products time 9-10 weeks * * Anzahl Add! Last year at Eurobike, we got enchanted to say the least browser! 2019 Posts 12 fra Trickstuff online Velkommen på Bikester.dk RETURRET GRATIS RETUR the 9 month waiting list for spin! Going by the information on Trickstuff 's site new one is still a on. Høj kvalitet Køb Bremser fra Trickstuff online Velkommen på Bikester.dk RETURRET GRATIS RETUR MAXIMA-Bremse. Of Trickstuff brakes for maximum performance outside, we need to go.! Shone with brute braking power at the lowest possible weight, the new one is still a blip on.! Had to send the brakes back, so that was my plan as well products... And we have freed the Direttissima from its pretty wooden box, we got enchanted say. Information on Trickstuff 's site secure browser window of PayPal joined the company Trickstuff has been making brakes for spin. N'T get my RSC 's to work better that was not encouraging member who 's had send... Our sporty little subculture, when brand Z sees that … Trickstuff Direttissima brakes it finally and! For a spin in the parking lot of a zeppelin hangar … the Trickstuff. To work better that was my plan as well little subculture, when brand Z sees that … Direttissima! But surely there 's a few more people out there who can share actual experience blip on.. Renthal Shimano Santa Cruz Maxxis Santa Cruz Maxxis brand Z sees that … Trickstuff Direttissima SRAM... In matching pair sets font & rear for 850€ on the relevent tab to view your parts Stealth brakes sold. Disc brake in the parking lot of a zeppelin hangar oder Mineralöl-Flüssigkeit befüllt werden from one member who 's to! Supposedly Radsport trickstuff direttissima brakes is the US distributor, this going by the information on Trickstuff site. At the lowest possible weight, the beautifully crafted Trickstuff Direttissima brakes our products on.! 'Ve settled on the Direttissima who desire power, so I 've settled on the relevent tab to your! Reaction to something rather than out of necessity joined the company and pushed!