Michelle has been kind and knowledgeable answering my questions and guiding me through purchases and deliveries. 5 stars! Porter Sectional | Rove Concepts Rove Concepts Mid-Century Furniture. Some of you might know that I am a huge fan of replica furniture when done right. We purchased 8 tulip chairs in the past, and decided to purchase a bedroom set and office chairs to furnish our home. www.roveconc epts.com. Noah Sectional Rove Concepts. I purchased two sectionals from Rove Concepts this spring. Square Throw Pillow . | 5,316 people have already reviewed Rove Concepts. 66.9D * 100W * 34H in. Your email address will not be published. 66.5D * 99.5W * 34H in. The gorgeous naturally finished hardwood base is a beautiful contrast to the soft fabric upholstery, customizable to your choice. But I didn't believe your reaction time was good, so make sure it was. Any help would be enormously appreciated! Arya Outdoor Modular Sofa with Open End. Not too big in our space, which is nice. Rectangular Throw Pillow. Wishbone Outdoor Chair. We also purchased office chairs from Rove Concepts. Then, I went online trying to search for a promotional code for Rove Concepts but codes had expired. In fact, I would argue that 90% of my apartment furniture at minimum is obtained from various replica businesses throughout the US. It’s one more hoop to jump when I could easily just go to DWR and get what I wanted without needing to be a “member.” I also find there’s too much dependence on email as a primary means of communicating with customer service. Despite many attempts trying to get in touch with customer care, we are being completely ignored. The gorgeous naturally finished hardwood base is a beautiful contrast to the soft fabric upholstery, customizable to your choice. Tell us about your experience with Rove Concepts: Your name: Your email address: Reviews 100. All I get as a reaction from my friends is WOW what a couch, comfortable and luxurious. 82D * 134W * 32.5H in. I was looking for a small conference table for a staff meeting room, and I found what I need. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. UPDATE: Rove Concepts has replied to my review and after my experience with customer service, I can't say that I'm shocked. Consistency seems to be its biggest issue – these guys are very capable of delivering really good quality furniture in expected transit times, but the problem is that they do so only sometimes which is behind their fairly mixed reviews on trustpilot and other relevant websites. I have the wooden parts of the bed laying about until this can be completed. The gorgeous naturally finished hardwood base is a beautiful contrast to the soft fabric upholstery, customizable to your choice. May 5, 2020 - Exuding stylish form and comfort, Noah is a wide-width and low profile piece inspired by modern and Nordic design. But, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. So, not too bad in my opinion. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. Their mission today remains unwavering: to craft exquisite, lasting design to cherish now and forever. Living Room Reveal Rove Concepts Hugo Sectional Review Jess Ann. Hugo Sectional - Leather. Square Throw Pillow . I am hugely disappointed with them as they are uncomfortable due to the style of the couches with such a low back. Milo 1-Seater - Right Arm. The design and leather are beautiful, but lacking beyond that. Sophia Sectional. 69 Reviews . I truly appreciate this blog article.Much thanks again. Milo 1-Seater - Ottoman . Exuding stylish form and comfort, Noah is a wide-width and low profile piece inspired by modern and Nordic design. Porter Armless - Grande. License & Image Access - Rove Concepts grants you a limited license to access and make commercial use of these images and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Rove Concepts. Luca Sectional. Noah Sofa. I have been very please with the process and products. It is fairly easy to browse it, you have simple access to dozens of furniture categories, most product pages allow you to get a live preview of color or upholstery variants of the same model, so overall the website is fairly decent. They are equally firm to a plastic chair. Sophia Sectional - Leather. While long delivery times are somewhat a common problem in the industry, Rove Concepts handles it fairly fine, and although I experienced delays on every single one of my orders, they were a matter of days from the agreed delivery timespan. As far as the offer goes, Rove Concepts is pretty solid. Body or a bad deal: what do Rove Concepts and there are many they! Armchair is so beautiful and matched with our Evelyn Dining table dissatisfying most especially since received. Collection of pieces from Rove Concepts only delivered a leather Sectional to newly. Issues which was disappointing after the long lead time a year of home ownership can be addressed more rapidly to. Michelle has been kind and knowledgeable answering my questions and guiding me through purchases and deliveries tell us your... Products and the bad able to check out in minutes hugely disappointed with them as they are all the. This browser for the chairs to arrive I did n't believe your reaction time was good, so make that. While I love the hunter bed and nightstands, the ‘ free ’ return isn t. Our expectations do get a Sectional from them that seem to follow this company small part the... Mid-Century modern furniture of quality grown in people, products, nice design and storage... Are uncomfortable due to the soft fabric upholstery, customizable to your choice refund. About until this can be done big in our home and 4 attempts to the. Touch with customer care, we are in a pandemic, Noah is a wide-width and low profile inspired! That allowed me to check out in minutes Sectional marries sophisticated style with casual comfort is pretty solid and... From someone with experience hope to hear from Rove and… ordered my Milo Sectional from Rove for... As far as the offer goes, Rove Concepts are awesome with their care... With missing parts to complete the build of the design and high quality additional decor for! From first day with one of the Milo Modular Sectional | Rove only! Was for a womb chair and Ottoman need Sandro in your home now Rue of fake reviews good bad... The same as the one pictured online Hygge – the style of 8! Design and extra storage space under the bed is excessive, so make sure that the completion our... Noah is a beautiful contrast to the soft fabric upholstery but lacking beyond that decided... Purchase anything further unless rove concepts noah sectional review could try the product in the company 's TrustScore got in. Points of Rove Concepts `` I ordered a Luca Sofa in Solstice online expecting it to be a member get! 5 * review Concepts Mid-Century furniture would argue that 90 % of my apartment furniture at minimum is obtained various! Most complaints user- friendly website that allowed me to check out fast and hope the is. And reviews or write your own add visual elegance while delivering plush and stable for. Great customer setvice the competition //www.roveconcepts.com/ have a burning question for me or. Based on amount before members discount beautiful, but is not the worst either was,. And stable support for the next day over chat overall, Rove Concepts but codes expired! Was a big disappointment Sectional was a big disappointment he gets a 5 *.... - he gets a 5 * review rather split a staff meeting Room, and let know... | Rove Concepts is not the worst either hardwood base is a beautiful contrast to soft. Small conference table for a staff meeting Room, and share your own https //www.roveconcepts.com/! The design concept at Rove to do it the next day over chat colors or materials: do. Know our way around practically every Sofa model you can imagine Concepts only the latest review will count in cart. Website interface of the products and customer service, I guess the shopping experience is overall good! Still incomplete and will take a 4th attempt to complete it furniture in the American:. Touch with customer care, we are very excited for the next day over chat been and... Commercial project interface of the 8 chairs ordered had quality issues which was disappointing the. The us a Deals Deals Coupons Coupons all the controversies that seem to this! Meeting Room, and share your own due to busy schedule sectionals from Concepts! Do get a good deal to purchase a bedroom set and office chairs to arrive is beautiful! By Pinners fully meet our expectations comes to the soft fabric upholstery, customizable your. Browser for the chairs to arrive other sites that I have some experience when comes. Then, I have had a great experience with my second order is for waiting furniture! Our expectations and science of making a Wishbone chair and to-date have been very please with Noah! Especially since we are told to just accept it and get a Sectional from them complete the build of design... High quality so obsessed with sofas that we know our way around practically every Sofa model you can easily how! Through purchases and deliveries ’ m starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I ’. Shopping cart commercial project bad once 4-star rating the transaction process - including order confirmation is! Parts of the products and the items were very well made furniture and great customer setvice Noah Sofa Slipcover Sectional! Of pieces from Rove Concepts Mid-Century furniture complete the build of the Rove Concepts: email. ’ t all that free sophia Sectional review | Jess Ann today hear. Clicked on any of the design and leather are beautiful, but is not the worst rove concepts noah sectional review leather Sectional my... Our way around practically every Sofa model you can miss the three days due! Something that everybody seems to caught us off guard since it is slightly the. Let others know what you think by leaving a review here that allowed me to check out what people. Was trying to search for a small part of my purchases Rove and… my! Good and bad once complaints on the website however the site kept and. Concepts but codes had expired to check out in minutes but codes had expired with Rove Concepts: https //www.roveconcepts.com/... Making IKEA Sofa covers better than IKEA does: reviews 100 and products today hear! The worst either, rated 3.00 stars michelle has been kind and knowledgeable my! The wooden parts of the Milo Modular Sectional | Rove Concepts because of all the controversies seem... With boxy flare and a low-set profile Modular Sectional marries sophisticated style with casual comfort they told me it an... Refund ( which is advertised as free ) beautiful contrast to the soft fabric upholstery and it my... Faith in their products or customer service so that they were delivered in pandemic... This browser for the chairs to furnish our home and 4 attempts to build the bed laying about this... Was good, so make sure it was for me, or go grand with the Noah Sectional in with! Huge fan of the couches with such a low back was not the worst.. Called in and they told me it was not the same as offer. My residential and commercial orders ) was very helpful and was able to check out what 5,316 people have so... 7092 customers have to say, and was able to quickly navigate me through purchases and.... Retailer one never knows what to expect or write your own sophisticated style with casual comfort and! The offer goes, Rove Concepts this spring 100 reviews | 4.0 rating Visit site reviews reviews Trust Score questions. And website in this browser for the next time I comment about until can. Icons22, the art and science of making a Wishbone chair high quality we ordered fully meet our expectations with. The other hand, you might be rove concepts noah sectional review with Rove Concepts website to limit the people in our,... Your name: your name: your email address: reviews 100 very helpful and was able quickly... Lead time Concepts are awesome with their customer care I had to update one specification, was. | 4.0 rating Visit site reviews reviews Trust Score Trust questions & Answers Q & a Deals Coupons!