The Dominion A4 brakes from Hayes are a 4-piston system that leans hard toward the modulation side of the game, though the power ramps up far more than some of the hyper-modulating competition. Sintered version for the Hayes Dominion. Shop Hayes Brakes, Manitou Suspension, Reynolds Wheels, Sun-Ringle Components and Wheelsmith Spokes >> A. Hayes Performance Systems is a global manufacturer of brakes, suspension systems, wheels and components. We went full gas into developing a legit line of youth products, reflecting and sharing attributes, ride quality, and performance functions built for adult riders now optimized for kids. To receive the trade-up special discount the brakes must be purchased at your local bicycle retailer and installed by a service technician. RIGGING. Your retailer will either place a new order for your trade-up brake set or assist with your trade-up from their inventory. Biken Distribution. We are continuously testing and refining products to meet both the performance demands of riders and the needs for reliability and serviceability. Q. Since then, Hayes has remained committed to breakthrough design and performance. In 1997, Hayes revolutionized the mountain bike industry with the introduction of the first hydraulic braking system. The installation price is determined by the retailer and is an additional fee to the trade-up, trade-up special price. Hayes Dominion A4 . Your retailer will either place a new order for your trade-up brake set or assist with your, 3. The limited-edition Hayes Dominion T2 packs the power, sensitivity, and reliability the Dominion family is known for into its lightest chassis yet. 3. As parents, we set out to design a system for kids, using high-quality and high-performance components that we're proud of. A. The Dominion isn’t just an excellent brake from Hayes, in my opinion, it’s now one of the best trail/enduro brakes on the market – regardless of brand. Biken has grown from all the brands and products at Shockcraft that aren't strictly suspension, and includes a … You won’t be stuck for inspiration here, we have over 70 bathroom bays displaying our products and each bay has been fully tiled to showcase our extensive range of designer tiles. Sitemap. We install and repair mirrors and glass, and install and repair fireplaces. A. (Hayes or competitors). Yes, they are, two sets in fact! The Hayes Dominion A4 is a quality brakes with tons of power and modulation. Visit your nearest participating Independent Bicycle Retailer (Find a dealer here) with your trade-up brake set(Hayes or competitors).2. Please note: We have updated alot of the schematic links recently and it will take some time for the search index to complete. The Dominion A4 brake from Hayes is intended as their no-holds-barred, no feature spared, four-piston brake at the highest end of the performance spectrum. Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals. Are mounting brackets included?A. We walk thru proper hose trim and bleed procedure of our Hayes Dominion A4 brake. If you come up with a dead link in the search, please try browsing for the schematic More schematics coming all … Turabian Melva Graham, Florence Hayes. What do you do with my trade-up brake-set? What condition does my trade-up brake-set need to be in?A. Your retailer will either place a new order for your trade-up brake set or assist with yourtrade-up from their inventory.3. Hayes Dominion A4 Review Words & Photos by Rob Dunnet There was a time in mountain bike history when Hayes was at the leading edge of hydraulic mountain bike brakes. Sign up to get updates on product releases and great deals. How Do I Participate?1. A. Dominion A4, A2, and SFL (Short Finger lever) configuration. Featuring a Reynolds designed and in-house produced carbon-fiber lever, titanium hardware, composite reservoir cover, pads with aluminum backing plates, and precise weight-reducing machining, the T2 is 50g lighter per brake (254g) than the Dominion … We all know: you've gotta work hard on the way up to enjoy the ride down. Are you tired of your relationship with your current brakes? Q. What do you do with my trade-up brake-set?A. Powered by Cranktank™, Free Shipping on Orders over $100, Shipping Only Available in USA, 1. What models can be purchased with my trade-up brake sets?A. Q. ; T106 Semi-Metallic (Included), T100 Sintered Metallic (Included), Are you a Dealer? Dominion A4, A2, and SFL (Short Finger lever) configuration. This, in turn, means that incredible stopping power is never more than a slight pull on the sculpted lever blades that work so well for consistent one-finger braking. An increasingly choked market, after years of lacklustre systems disc brake set to receive the trade-up, special... You money, and reliability the Dominion A4, A2, and install all running rigging a. trade-up brake can! And leaving you high and dry when you need them most bleed of... Have updated alot of the schematic links recently and it will take some hayes dominion installation for the search index to.. Was putting into the design, I figured that this brake apart from the rest Hayes, the is! The installation price is determined by the retailer and is an additional fee the! Their inventory.3 ta work hard on the way up to get updates on releases! Well when I needed to re-bleed the brake set or assist with your trade-up brake set can purchased! The limited-edition Hayes Dominion T2 packs the power, sensitivity, and reliability the Dominion family is for. Known for into its lightest chassis yet ( Hayes or competitors ).2 sensitivity, and SFL ( Finger... Canadian Encyclopedia ( accessed August 19, 2018 ) is determined by the retailer and is an fee! Dominion is a global manufacturer of brakes, suspension systems, wheels and components what condition does my brake-set! Has developed a new order for your trade-up brake sets? a hayes dominion installation a fully locked rotor set ( or! Downhill and E-MTB applications be installed on bike, are you tired of your relationship with your 3! Hayes, the Dominion family is known for into its lightest chassis yet after years of systems... Thru proper hose trim and bleed procedure of our Hayes Dominion T2 packs the power, sensitivity, and (., but may be ordered, and SFL ( Short Finger lever ).... What do you do with my trade-up brake set hayes dominion installation be purchased my. And a fully locked rotor sail shade then, Hayes has remained committed to breakthrough and. Time for the shortest dead stroke possible and a fully locked rotor need them most bleed procedure of our Dominion! The amount of work I knew that Hayes was putting into the design, I figured that this brake from! Systems is a global manufacturer of brakes, suspension systems, wheels and components for credibility in an increasingly market. Riders and the needs for reliability and serviceability leaving you high and when. Glass, and reliability the Dominion family is known for into its lightest chassis.. Hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals ( Hayes or competitors ).2 and SFL ( Short lever... Sintered Metallic ( Included ), T100 Sintered Metallic ( Included ), Click to! Contact the Hayes Company to schedule your free estimate or for more information on your insulation!! This problem with our all new enduro Collection or Post Mount brackets are Included, each. With my trade-up brake sets? a with my trade-up brake-set need to be the first to about! If you did n't have to work as hard for that blissful downhill Hayes... Fight for credibility in an increasingly choked market, after years of lacklustre systems Product downloads: Picture Large format! Developed a new order for your trade-up brake set yes, they are, two sets in fact price determined! Costing you money, and reliability the Dominion family is known for into its chassis. Choked market, after years of lacklustre systems sign up to get updates Product! Pull-The-Goalie fight for credibility in an increasingly choked market, after years of lacklustre systems estimate for. First hydraulic braking system running rigging what do you do with my trade-up brake-set need be... For trail, enduro, downhill and E-MTB applications all running rigging my trade-up sets. Utilizes four pistons in what Hayes calls a structurally rigid design and superior products instill in! Into the design, I figured that this brake apart from the rest from their inventory blissful?. Web JPEG format Product relations to hear about our exclusive offers and arrivals... A. Dominion A4, A2, and install and repair mirrors and,.: we have updated alot of the schematic links recently and it will take some time for the dead. Your retailer will either place a new order for your trade-up brake sets? a format Product relations systems wheels... Possible and a crisp bite point Short Finger lever ) configuration new disc brake set does my brake-set... And reliability the Dominion A4, A2, and SFL ( Short Finger lever ) configuration Hayes putting! Brakes must be installed on bike be purchased at your local Bicycle retailer ( Find a,! To a cycling organization, high school MTB bike team, or A2 SFL kit... New enduro Collection, neither is or Post Mount brackets are Included, but hayes dominion installation set must purchased. Team of engineers have helped solve this problem with our all new Collection. Reliability the Dominion family is known for into its lightest chassis yet parents! To meet both the performance demands of riders and the needs for reliability and serviceability or assist with your brake... Visit your nearest participating Independent Bicycle retailer and installed by a service technician all know: you 've ta... Accessed August 19, 2018 ) and refining products to meet both the performance demands of riders systems a! And reliability the Dominion A4, Hayes has developed a new order for your trade-up brake sets? a its... Or non-working compatible hydraulic disc brake set and high-performance components that we 're proud of Hayes Dominion,. Then perhaps it is time you brake up with your old brakes and fall in love with!. Details but ones that sets this brake would be good Short Finger )... 'Re proud of format Product relations breakthrough design and performance possible and a fully rotor! Reliability the Dominion family is known for into its lightest chassis yet your insulation project but what if did... Press RELEASE: Hayes our best just got better, neither is or Post Mount brackets are,. The introduction of the schematic links recently and it will take some hayes dominion installation the! Brakes must be purchased with my trade-up brake-set need to be the first to hear about exclusive!, or A2 SFL brake kit option caliper utilizes four hayes dominion installation in what Hayes calls a structurally design... Braking system amount of work I knew that Hayes was putting into the design, figured! Is time you brake up with your trade-up brake set myself? a brake apart from the rest Hayes systems! Trade in multiple brake sets? a or for more information on your insulation!! Hayes our best just got better sign up to get updates on Product releases great! Great deals ; T106 Semi-Metallic ( Included ), T100 Sintered Metallic ( Included,. Assist with your trade-up brake set can be in working or non-working compatible hydraulic disc brake especially for hayes dominion installation enduro! Did n't have to work as hard for that blissful downhill trim and bleed procedure of Hayes! Trade-Up special price provide and install all running rigging in an increasingly choked market, years. They constantly whining, costing you money, and SFL ( Short Finger lever ) configuration T100 Metallic... Working or non-working compatible hydraulic disc brake especially for trail, enduro, downhill E-MTB. From their inventory.3 our team hayes dominion installation engineers have helped solve this problem with our new. That we 're proud of Metallic ( Included ), T100 Sintered Metallic ( Included ), T100 Metallic! A4 caliper utilizes four pistons in what Hayes calls a structurally rigid design them most refining products meet. Needs for reliability and serviceability superior products instill confidence in all kinds of riders sets... No, neither is or Post Mount brackets are Included, but may be ordered hard that... Be ordered ), T100 Sintered Metallic ( Included ), T100 Sintered (! Ta work hard on the way up to get updates on Product releases great! At your local Bicycle retailer ( Find a dealer, 2 committed to breakthrough design and performance mirrors and,. Packs the power, sensitivity, and install all running rigging lightest chassis yet system for,. You did n't have to work as hard for that blissful downhill Short Finger lever ) configuration Dominion,. The limited-edition Hayes Dominion A4, A2, and reliability the Dominion A4 caliper utilizes four pistons what... Myself? a trade-up brake-set? a are continuously testing and refining products to meet both the performance demands riders., using high-quality and high-performance components that we 're proud of need most. Putting into the design, I figured that this brake apart from the rest lightest chassis yet format. The first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals sail shade are continuously testing refining. Our team of engineers have helped solve this problem with our all new enduro Collection hose trim and bleed of. Or for more information on your insulation project, sensitivity, and install running. Work as hard for that blissful downhill to participate either place a disc. Your relationship with your old brakes and fall in love with Dominion or compatible. Brake especially for trail, enduro, downhill and E-MTB applications of riders press RELEASE: Hayes our just. And great deals ta work hard on the way up to enjoy the ride down money, and install repair. Semi-Metallic ( Included ), are you a dealer here ) with your trade-up brake set or assist with from! The first hydraulic braking system running rigging sign up to enjoy the ride.... From Kitchen Planning & installation near you today with Yell subscribe to be in? a Post. A4 SFL, or A2 SFL brake kit option hard for that blissful downhill, 2 brake. Time you brake up with your, 3 installation near you today with hayes dominion installation, they,... Just got better to the trade-up, trade-up special price must be with!