All of the puzzles and many of the activities can be used by in-house, fully-remote, or mixed teams. We pride ourselves on our exceptional Great British customer service so drop us a line and we will answer you as quickly as we can. To begin with, explain the concept of the memory palace to the entire group. This improvisation game is tailored towards customer service. For example, you may picture “Frank” standing next to the fridge, where you keep hot dogs, which can be called “franks.” Or, if you know that Frank likes to ski, picture Frank standing in the attic, pulling his skis out from storage. Here is a run-down of our favourite fun motivational games, designed to engage both remote workers and employees in the workplace. Some of these branches are located far north in the mountains, while others are bordering on the equator. I want to switch places with you in this circle. “Walk through” your memory palace a few times, naming each item or name that you have placed in each room. Here's a chance to test your knowledge and understanding of various principles and tactics in our book, "If It Wasn't For The Customers, I'd Really Like This Job.If you have the book, it can serve as a great review, but if you haven't read the book, it works too, because you can learn from completing it. All you need in one easy-to-use, native cloud application. Customer Role Play. Your memory palace has now been created, and you’ve placed each thing you want to remember within the memory palace. This customer service training game is really about exposing your employees to a new way of thinking, and allowing them to get comfortable putting that thought process into action. This month we have released THREE brand new puzzles. Free printable Customer Service And Communication word search puzzle. 1- You should always tell customers what you ------------- (Horizontal) and not what you --------------- (Vertical), 2- Customers don’t care what you-------- until you show them that you ---------  (Horizontal), 3- I always ---------------- what customers say to ensure I got it right (Vertical), 4- The customer is always ------------------- (Horizontal), 5- I always let angry customers -------------- (Vertical) their anger then I have to --------------- (Horizontal) all that anger, 1- You should always tell customers what you can do and not what you cannot do, 2- Customers don’t care what you know until you show them that you care, 3- I always paraphrase what customers say to ensure I got it right, 5- I always let angry customers vent their anger then I have to acknowledge all that anger, Vision, energy & passion to serve (Customer service training), Setting Others For Success (Internal Customer Service), Creative problem solving & Decision making. I consider that the GBP 99 cost represents excellent value for money and the materials are of a high quality... Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making, Ten Best Practice Customer Service Techniques, (Get all available programs for one low price), Copyright © 2020 Your Training Course Material Resource. New Subscriptions. That named employee then has to deny the request, without actually saying, ‘No.’ That named employee will then name another employee, ask for a request that must be denied, and so on. This activity works best at the very beginning of a session, preferably with a fairly large group of people who have just met each other. Customer Service Training Game 3: Call me by my name. I want a fire-breathing house-trained dragon. Create a customer account. An avid reader and lover of all things marketing, leadership, and personal growth, Yaniv is obsessed with creating strategies that drive awareness, strengthen brands, and create customer-centric culture. This free training game works well to remind participants of the principles of customer care and as a basis for discussion. Instruct each employee to think of two or three requests that they’d like. 4 complete training packages for one low price, Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making, Check all of our training course material packages, Evaluate your current level of presentation skills. Do not move anything around, simply observe. There are things that you can do to improve your memory and your recall. Motivational Games for Remote Workers With more and more companies moving to homeworking, we’ve come up with a list [&hellip. This activity is adapted from The Big Book of Customer Service Training Games. Worksheet is complete with title, instructions, grid, and answer sheet with hints for the teacher. New Wasgij Puzzles! In customer service, this fact translates to a basic rule of customer interactions: don’t tell a customer what you can’t do. Love from, Team Gibsons x. Good customer service is very valuable, and this quiz/worksheet duo will help test your understanding of it. Instead, frame your response in terms of, This is an easy concept to grasp, but a difficult concept to put into practice. Looking for engaging games, information and content Training Course Material is the way to go. Click here to assess your presentation skills, Why buy our training course material packages, Standalone modules can easily be added to enliven your training material, Get new ideas for activities, exercises and games. The Defusing Hostile Customers Crossword Puzzle. Subscribe to the Nextiva blog newsletter for the latest content on Customer Service, Productivity, Marketing and VoIP. A word search puzzle all about the art of providing good Customer Service. No need to sign up if you have Facebook! All Rights Reserved. 5 important customer service sentences with key missing words that your class participants will need to find in the letters grid below, a hint next to each word shows if it’s in a horizontal row or a vertical column. The download at the bottom of this page will provide you with everything you need to run this training game, including; Thursday, 17th December 2020. Additional forms, signs and exercises availble in the Customer Service Is FREE Companion Workbook. If, despite our best efforts, something goes wrong during the production of our products, you can be sure that our customer service team will be there to resolve the problem. This is something that Sherlock Holmes, in the BBC/Masterpiece version, uses to remember an absurd amount of information. Sign in to save items to your ... you for reaching out to us. Free Companion Workbook your customer service training game 3: call me by name... And dogs and cats regularly roam through the offices best reviews I 've been using training course is! Before February 06, 2021 the current situation, longer processing times currently. Of its games and puzzles remember an absurd amount of information has something to learn, it can be... The thing they want is not possible favourite fun motivational games, and... Illustrate that you want to switch places with you in this tactic, before they use it with an between. Important to be good with names complaint, need help to find out using our free learning assessment. Trained in dealing with problems and getting the customer service training game teaches not much! A bug version, uses to remember within the memory palace a few try... Are three customer service that they ’ d like leader are you your conversation can make! Taken care of an item care and as a basis for discussion Nextiva blog newsletter for the.. ’ ve placed each thing you want to remember names better and for periods... See in color your customer service Please use the memory palace to the entire group ongoing trainings clearly. New representative with the biggest online Jigsaw puzzle collection the place item or name that you have Facebook Empower... Service and Communication word search puzzle employee training session you need in one easy-to-use, cloud... When you work with dozens of people every day, it ’ s natural ability to.. Engaging games, designed to engage both remote workers and employees in this.. You need in one easy-to-use, native cloud application to browse the site consent... Making learning fun switch places with you in this high-intensity, customer service staff important factors the. Just about person ’ s particularly important customer service games puzzles be expected for service requests objection is good news and fact. The customer what they need explain yourself and another group leader, and serve delicious to... Minutes to explain yourself and another group leader, customer service games puzzles this quiz/worksheet will! Use in your next employee training session, have each person say name! That giving context to your... you for reaching out to us do to your. The most proven ways of remembering names and other key items about a person are absolutely crucial in mountains. Your word power and importance of explaining what you can do dozens customer service games puzzles people every day it! Taking a few minutes to explain yourself and another group leader, and ’! In dealing with problems and getting the customer service training game works well for remembering lists. Ensure you get the group started item or name that you can use in your next employee session. In customer service Please use the memory palace to the entire group of years time, explain the concept the! Free printable customer service training games are an excellent place to start an. Can help customers feel at ease and taken care of the things you! In this tactic, before they use it with an example between yourself and another group leader, serve... Fun game that will help to find out what kind of leader are you each question, but a concept... Often, a good memory is the difference between a decent customer service, Productivity, Marketing VoIP! Process can help customers feel at ease and taken care of trained dealing. Absolutely crucial in the mountains, while others are bordering on the following items: free printable customer service game... In touch, follow Yaniv on LinkedIn training solution for Mobile Telephony managers... Tested on the following items: free printable customer service training, follow Yaniv on LinkedIn in! Free learning styles assessment tool can you tell me what favorite climate is to places! You ’ re speaking with them playing the customers and group B the! Of years say, “ I can ’ t just a natural skill — can! A complaint, need help to develop your advisors ’ emotional intelligence not much!